High expertise in many areas
Full support of opening a representative office of your business in Russia
A foreign company in Russia may face such issues:
- accreditation as a branch or representative office
- preparation of documents for empowering representatives of a foreign company selected by the organization to represent its interests on the territory of the Russi
- registration of real estate located on the territory of Russia in ownership / lease or on other property law
- conclusion of contracts with Russian counterparties
- interaction with customs authorities
- translation, notarization of translation or apostille of documents prepared in a foreign language
- the need to protect the interests of a foreign company out of court
- the protection of intellectual rights
The support from the Eastern Partnership company will help to avoid unnecessary losses.
We have brought together real professionals with extensive experience in large and medium-sized businesses - lawyers, accountants, auditors, HR, IT and specialists in optimization and regulation of business processes. With Eastern Partnership, highly qualified specialists are available to you without the need to monitor the processes – you pay only for the result.